This section describes the integrities of shipper integration with Uniware. A shipper is generally a shipping provider or an aggregator.
At Unicommerce we encourage shippers to integrate with our order management software UNIWARE for ease of sellers to fulfill their orders from Uniware eliminating any manual work.
We have onboarded all major players like Bluedart, Shiprocket, UPS, FedEx etc. in our pool of 45+ shipping providers and aggregators which can be easily configured from Uniware’s intuitive User Interface (UI). Support article for reference: Shipping Providers
- Automatic Shipping Provider/Aggregator allocation (based on pre-defined priority and serviceable pincodes)
- Automatic tracking of shipments.
The shippers willing to integrate with Uniware can refer below mentioned pointers to understand the feasibility and the steps to start the process. Our REST APIs are also provided in this section for reference of your developers to understand the information sharing schema. Once you are confident to take the integration forward, get in touch with our solutioning team for completing the integration.
The information flow is shown here, which covers all the APIs for developer reference. The further details of these APIs can be referred in their specific pages listed in this section.
Following are the elementary APIs required for each Shipper integrations:
- SP Authentication: the authentication request is initiated by the Uniware, where the login credentials of the seller (provided by the shipper or logistic aggregator partner) are passed to the shipper end. The shipper after evaluation, sends the apikey in response against valid seller credentials.
- Waybill Generation: This REST API is used to get AWB (waybill) Tracking No. for the shipment (shippingPackage) from the shipping provider/aggregator. Uniware sends the shipment details, pickup and delivery address details in this POST request. While the shipping provider/aggregator responds with waybill number and a link to download shippingLabel in PDF format
- Get Shipment Status: This REST API is used by Uniware to get the recent shipment status (after dispatch) from the shipping provider/aggregator. The list of AWB (waybill) Nos. whose tracking status needs to be determined is sent in request. The shipping provider in response shares the current status (with date) against each AWB No.
- As the token is unique for each seller based on their the login credentials (provided by the shipper or logistic aggregator partner, this seller-token mapping helps shipper to identify responses for each sellers and maps the correct seller data to the api response. For instance, while using the Waybill Generation, the shipper uses this token to map the respective seller waybill data and send the same in response.
- It is mandatory to send the shipping label in .pdf format. It is anticipated from shipping provider to send a link to download pdf file in
- The shipping provider is required to share details of their supported shipment statuses with Unicommerce. These details shall mention the status definitions and forward/reverse flags.
Following are the conditional APIs, implemented on need basis depending on the operational flow of Shipper:
- Waybill Cancellation: This REST API is required to share details to shipper to cancelling any AWB(waybill) assignment once orders is switched to another shipper internally in UC (before dispatch).
- Generate Manifest: This REST API is used (Mandatory in case of shipping aggregators) to get manifest from shipping provider/aggregator against AWB Nos. Uniware in this POST request sends the AWB nos. whose manifest is required. The shipping provider in response sends the manifest in pdf format for each listed AWB. In case of shipping aggregators, they are required to provide shipping provider specific (bifurcated) manifests.
Refer Frequently Asked Questions regarding shipper integrations.